Having decided to sell Tether TRC20 (USDT) to Raiffeisen card in hryvnia, wanting to make a successful deal, it must highlight the main criteria for success. No particular difficulties are foreseen here. An exchange service can be considered ideally carried out if it is performed:
- at the current exchange rate;
- with a low commission;
- without risks;
- fast enough;
- at one time, not in several parts.
At first glance, it may seem that it will be challenging to carry out a successful operation. But in reality, everything is much simpler. You just need to know whose services to use when exchanging Tether TRC-20 for hryvnias with crediting to a RaiffeisenBank card. And it won’t be hard to make a choice.
Due to frequent fraud cases, working with Telegram bots and private money changers is risky. On P2P platforms, finding an offer that completely suits the conditions is difficult. Withdrawing assets through crypto exchanges is long, not easy, and often unprofitable. Therefore, one option remains – cooperation with electronic exchangers.
Of course, among them, there are fake services, too. But you can get around them with the help of www.bestchange.com because it is such a site that has formed a rating of favourable exchangers, each of which has proven its honesty more than once. Numerous reviews of their customers also confirm the safety of working with the listed services. Therefore, thoughts about risks can be put aside to select suitable terms for the transaction.
How to choose the best offer
All exchange services allow you to organize currency exchange easily and quickly, eliminating any hitches. But, if we compare the options for withdrawing Tether TRC20 (USDT) to a Raiffeisen Bank Aval in UAH presented by the source bestchange, it is easy to note that they all differ in conditions. This is due to various factors. We will not delve into these points. We’ll better determine the criteria to select an offer that allows you to conclude the most successful deal. For this, you need to look at the following:
- the rate at which Tether is converted into hryvnia;
- the amount of the commission charged for a financial transaction – usually already included in the course;
- the presence and method of calculating the additional commission;
- hryvnia stocks, showing how much fiat money a particular exchanger can issue;
- restrictions on the number of convertible digital coins – determine the scale of one transaction.
Considering the above points, you can choose an offer, using which you will make a successful exchange. Then, it remains only to understand the formalities – the procedure for concluding a transaction. But here, the difficulties are entirely excluded.
If you go to one of the specialized resources that describe the features of Tether USDT stablecoin in the TRC-20 network, you can find out that it is a stablecoin, and its price is not characterized by volatility. Therefore, choosing the right time for the exchange is unnecessary, as with BTC, ETH, LTC, and other similar cryptocurrencies. You can start making a deal as soon as you need it. For this you need:
- open the site of the selected exchanger;
- find the rules of cooperation on the electronic pages and study them carefully;
- fill out a standard application, carefully checking the entered data for errors;
- confirm it, agree with the rules of the service provider;
- pay for the application by sending the number of stablecoins prescribed in it to the wallet of the exchanger, meeting the deadline specified by the rules.
After completing all these steps, your RaiffeisenBank card will be replenished with hryvnia. This indicates the successful completion of the transaction.
As you can see, there are no difficulties. The main thing is to be highly responsible and attentive to work with proven resources so as not to run the risk of encountering scammers.
If you have any questions, please get in touch with the support service of the exchange service, whose services you are currently using, for advice.